Conditioning all the major muscle groups, MEDLINE A100 allows a variety of compound exercises to be
performed. Range-of -motion limiters allow users to easily control the point at which resistance begins. Users get the muscle-strengthening benefits of squats - with reduced pressure on the lumbar
region - through the addition of a wide-base back-support and adjustable lumbar pad. These versatile features help make the squat and shoulder station a significant part of any facility.
- Pectorals group
- Counter-balanced movement arm minimizes starting loads
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Calf block allows full-range stretch for isolating the gastrocnemius
- Large back-support increases exercise comfort and safety
- Range-of-motion limiters set starting point of resistance
- Flat bench allows chest press exercises
- Continuous operating system requires no equipment manipulation between exercises
- Shoulder shrug
- Calf raise
- Bench press
- Overhead press
- Length : 36"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 42"
- Weight: 398 lbs.
- Starting weight: 5 lbs.
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 ∓10 lbs.