For complete conditioning of the anterior shoulder and pectoral muscle groups, MEDLINE B200 provides
pressing in a seated position over a biomechanically defined arc of motion. From the seated position, users adjust their torso positions for correct body/machine alignment. Travel range indicator
monitors changes in workload capacity. A pre-stretch lever allows ease of entry/exit as it also provides increased exercise range for intense conditioning.
- Pectoralis group
- Serratus anterior
- Adjustable lumbar support maintains proper exercise posture
- Pre-stretch lever for a full range of movement and easy entry for those with limited motion
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Vertical seat adjustment allows correct machine/body alignment
- Contoured handles provide greater pectoral isolation with horizontal grip or increased tricep/anterior deltoid isolation with vertical grip
- Wide grip press
- Close grip press
- Length: 53"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 39"
- Weight: 334 lbs
- Starting weight : 5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 ∓ 10 lbs