MEDLINE C300 combines compact design and ultra-smooth operation with great exercise versatility. The
adjustable roller pads accommodate any leg length. Depending on the attachment, both front and rear exercises can be performed to isolate varying back regions. The MEDLINE C300 features a low pulley
design that allows a full range of rowing with the flexibility to perform many other exercises.
- Latissimus dorsi
- Pectoralis group
- Teres major/minor
- Combined continuous low- and high-pulley maximizes exercise variety
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Adjustable padded leg restraint accommodates a wide range of users
- Variable handles increases exercise applications and allow greater muscle isolation
- Adjustable foot rest to provide a full range-of-motion during horizontal rowing
- Lat pulldown
- Low row
- Biceps curl
- Tricep pressdown
- Upright row
- Plus many other exercises
- Length: 53"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 37.5"
- Weight: 327 lbs
- Starting weight: 5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 lbs