Computerized Dual Inclinometers
· Measures the net range of motion between the two inclinometers.
· Ability to record individual and true range of motion for better admissibility.
· Proprietary feature allows them to be used as a small goniometer.
· Self-calibrating and accurate to 1°.
Computer Integrated Pressure Algometer
· Capable of measuring 750 lbs.
· Accessories include round, concave, rectangular and 1 cm square pads.
· Used for manual muscle & point tenderness testing.
· Can be used for manual muscle testing.
· Easily calibrated & verified by evaluator.
· Reporting within ODES ensures data cannot be altered or changed.
· Page numbering and starting page number can be set.
· Can choose which notes or tests to print.
· Can choose to print many print options.
· Built in Calibration reports provide date, time, accuracy and the name of the person calibrating and verifying the tools.
. Waddells Non Organic Signs, Physical Demands Analysis Questionnaire, Oswestry and Neck Disability
. Questionnaires, Dallas Pain Questionnaire, Superficial Tenderness Testing all provided.
· Can choose to compare results to norms. Standardized Tests and Protocols
· Range of motion and static strength for all joints and plane of movements.
· Can create custom static strength tests setting all the variables as desired.
· Can create a customized tests.
· Can choose a variety of settings.
· Can compare tests results based on various values to norms either as a whole value or classified in age and gender groups.
· Digital pictures can be stored in ODES.
· Unique search features on multiple fields.
· English/imperial & metric units available.
· Can apply ICD9 codes to the patients file.
· Store/track multiple contact information.
· Variety of input screens with preset smart templates and conditional statements.
· Ability to lock notes to prevent purposeful or accidental changes.