The MEDLINE D400 features an angled back-support that places the user in the right position for
isolation of the pectoral muscles. Further, the dual seat adjustment capacity ensures correct user/machine alignment. To prevent shoulder and chest-region overloading during arm crossovers, a unique
pulley design automatically reduces the starting weight by 50% until both resistance arms are engaged. This design allows for instant transfer to lower body conditioning where a range-of-motion
control, adjustable resistance arm and leg isolator ensure maximum muscle isolation of the hamstrings and quadriceps.
- Pectoralis group
- Anterior deltoids
- Range-of-motion limiters control range of upper and lower body exercises
- Adjustable seat establishes correct body alignment and maintains proper exercise biomechanics
- Adjustable lumbar support maintains correct exercise posture
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Leg isolator provides correct knee alignment during leg extensions and leg curls
- Fully-adjustable movement arm for leg exercises prevents shifting of the resistance pad
- Optional anti-shear attachment prevents shifting of the tibia during knee extension
- Leg extension
- Leg curl
- Pec dec
- Reverse fly
- Length: 58"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 37.5"
- Weight: 395 lbs
- Starting weight: 5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 ∓ 10 lbs