The design and multiple features of the MEDLINE E500 make it ideal for both clinical and commercial
applications. The dual seat adjustment allows establishment of correct exercise positions while an adjustable resistance arm accommodates any leg length. Throughout the full range of exercise,
correct biomechanical alignment between machine and joint axis of rotation is maintained by a simple adjustment of the leg isolator. Range-of-motion controls allow for increased treatment and
training specificity, while the travel range indicator provides objective data on overall work performed for the quadriceps and hamstrings.
- Range-of-motion limiters provide control of exercise range
- Adjustable leg isolator varies the hip and knee angle for greater muscle isolation
- Objective travel range indicator to identify work performed
- Adjustable lumbar support maintains correct exercise posture
- Fully adjustable movement arm to accommodate a variety of individuals
- Horizontal back support adjusts to accommodate differences in upper thigh length
- Optional anti-shear attachment to prevent shifting of the tibia during knee extension
- Length: 48"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 38"
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Starting weight: 5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 & 10 lbs