MEDLINE F600 features an angled and adjustable back-support that places users in correct starting positions
for maximum pectoral muscle isolation. Resistance arms work independently, allowing unilateral or bilateral exercise. A dual handgrip ensures accurate exercise alignment. As the resistance arm is
engaged, a unique dual-pulley system automatically reduces the weight by 50% until the user is in position to engage the other resistance arm.
A muscle-specific cam provides variable resistance throughout the entire range-of-motion. A range-limiting device can also be activated from the seated position to modify exercise range in regular
- Pectoralis group
- Anterior deltoids
- Range-of-motion limiters provide control of exercise range
- Adjustable back-support accommodates differences in torso size and provides strengthening over a complete range-of-motion
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Multi-position handgrips allow proper alignment of arms
- Easy adjustment of vertical seat height properly aligns chest with movement arms
- Adjustable lumbar support maintains correct exercise posture
- Length: 46"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 37"
- Weight: 370 lbs
- Starting weight : 2.5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 & 10 lbs