MEDLINE P800 helps condition the entire lower body with heavier loads needed for neuromuscular adaptations.
Depending on exercise requirements, full or limited range of movement can be selected. Users can vary foot position to target specific muscle groups. The biomechanically-angled back-support affords
an ideal arrangement for working calf regions while keeping the upper body stabilized.
- Gluteal group
- Horizontal back-support minimizes stress on the lumbar region
- Elevated headrest increases exercise comfort
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Extra-wide platform allows variable foot positioning for increased exercise variety
- Adjustable starting position accommodates range-of-motion limitations with specific injuries
- Angled body-support allows full range calf exercise.
- Length: 100"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 37.5"
- Weight: 470 lbs
- Starting weight: 5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 5 ∓ 10 lbs