Any facility will find the Bilateral Pulley System a most versatile piece of equipment. The low starting resistance of one-half pound makes it ideal for clinical settings. Dual weight stacks up to
100 lbs can accommodate exercise requirements for more intense conditioning. The easily-adjusted pulleys and additional support bars provide maximum exercise safety while an extensive variety of
attachments ensures that exercise selection is broad. All features are combined in a compact package requiring minimal floor space.
- Adjustable upper and lower body stabilizer bars increase exercising stability
- 180-degree dual swivel pulleys
- Exercise travel range indicators
- Overhead and lower extensions for increased selection
- Solid guide rods maintain low friction resistance path
- Self-lubricating ball bearing pulleys
- Multi-exercise, close grip, single handle and wrist roller bars
- Lifting handle, wrist conditioner, range-of-motion control
- Upper body support bar, tricep bar, overhead extension
- Cervical strap, waist, thigh, shoulder straps
- Negative body weight bar
- Travel range indicator, rowing handles
- Multi Position Bench
- Shoulder rotation
- Hip extension, flexion, abduction, adduction
- Upright row, lateral raise, reverse fly, front cable raises
- Cable crossover
- Cable pullover, close grip row, wide grip row, scapular rotations, single arm row
- Abdominal cable crunch, knee raise
- Cable curl, single arm curl
- Tricep pressdown, single arm pressdown, overhead extension, lying tricep extension
- Wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, reverse curls, supination, pronation
- Cervical flexion, cervical extension, cervical lateral flexion, wrist rolling, negative bodyweight squats
- Length: *12"
- Height: 90"
- Width: 46"
- Weight: 295 lbs
- Starting weight 1 or .5 lbs
- Weight increments available: .5, 1, 2.5, 5 ∓ 10 lbs
*Without floor hand rail