Conditioning for all the major muscle groups can be accomplished through the use of this compact and
space-efficient design. The pulley is adjustable in increments of 2", with 33 different starting positions. Users can define the exercise range appropriate for them and, consequently, can increase
training specificity. The 180-degree swivel action accommodates changes in the arc of movement throughout the exercise range. This ensures both smooth resistance application and maximum muscle
isolation. An overhead extension can be added to increase exercise applications without the need for additional space.
- Hip extension, flexion, abduction, adduction
- Upright row, lateral raise, reverse fly, front cable raises
- Cable crossover
- Cable pullover, close grip row, wide grip row, scapular rotations, single arm row
- Abdominal cable crunch, knee raise
- Cable curl, single arm curl
- Tricep pressdown, single arm pressdown, overhead extension, lying tricep extension
- Wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, reverse curls, supination, pronation
- Optional shoulder rotation attachment
- Optional Multi-Position Bench (MPB) for seated exercise
- Length: 36"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 35"
- Weight: 347 lbs
- Starting weight: 2.5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 ∓ 10 lbs
- *NOTE: Floor hand rails, over head extension, and bicep bar are optional.