Direct resistance for the obliques and deep spinal rotator muscle groups: MEDLINE T1000 supplies both in
a safe and biomechanically correct pattern of movement. The adjustable seat lets users position the shoulder pads at an ideal level for torso isolation during rotation. Leg adductor pads eliminate
lower body involvement. The easy-to-access range-of-motion control increases training specificity, allowing multi-directional resistance over 180 degrees. Range-of-motion can be easily set to a
desired starting position and blocked to limit the ending position of the exercise movement.
- Internal obliques
- External obliques
- Deep posterior rotators
- Vertical seat height adjustment allows proper alignment of body with movement arm
- Range-of-motion limiters control exercise range
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Angled shoulder pads maintain fixed shoulder position, preventing contribution from the arms
- Angled hip pads maintain fixed lower positions, providing greater torso muscle isolation
- Vertically aligned handgrips maintain proper arm positioning
- Length: 49"
- Height: 72"
- Width: 32"
- Weight: 353 lbs
- Starting weight : 2.5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 & 10 lbs