MEDLINE WX1100 helps strengthen the torso region in three planes of movement. The resistance arm
and exercise range limiters are easily adjusted from the exercise position to increase training specifics. The adjustable foot platform and angled, adjustable seat put upper and lower body in an
ideal training position. A seat belt and adjustable foot-roller stabilize thighs and lower legs during abdominal exercise. As the exercise is being performed, a muscle-specific cam automatically
varies resistance to supply maximum target muscle group loading. Full-range extension, flexion and lateral flexion are easily accommodated.
- Abdominal group
- Erector spinae
- Gluteal group
- Range-of-motion limiters control exercise range
- Fully adjustable spring seat and movement arm accommodate a variety of users
- Adjustable seat angle allows proper torso alignment
- Adjustable foot platform placement and foot restraint stabilize lower body
- Objective travel range indicator identifies work performed
- Thigh strap stabilizes lower body and increases muscle isolation during abdominal and lower back exercises
- Back support prevents posterior shift during abdominal flexion
- Length: 72"
- Height: 81"
- Width: 37.5"
- Weight: 425 lbs
- Starting weight : 2.5 lbs
- Weight increments available: 1, 2.5, 5 & 10 lbs